See Beyond Foundation is a non-profit organization whose commitment is to cultivate,nurture, and challenge the mind and spirit of youth in economically challenged communities to reach their fullest potential.
To motivate and inspire young people to make positive life choices through exposure to ideals and strategies that may be limited within their current environment. See Beyond aims to effectively “bridge the gap” by linking professionals with global exposure and higher learning institutions more closely to students and their respective school districts.
Goals and Objectives
See Beyond Foundation will focus on the development of five program components :
- Life Skills – Positive self-image, good interpersonal & social skills, conflict resolution.
- Charting Your Future – Stronger academic interests, setting life & career goal.
- Strengthening Mind and Body – Stronger physical & mental health.
- Fiscal Awareness – Credit counseling, investing, spending.
- Service To Others – Positive family presence & community service.
See Beyond Foundation will utilize the following partial activity list to reach our vision:
- Conduct separate annual youth leadership conferences tailored to individual needs of the community.
- Conduct periodic workshops focusing on the five program components.
- Provide face-to-face and/or on-line mentoring program for youth, including the capability to
communicate directly with various industry professionals through our website.
Utilizing the above and other planned communication vehicles, experienced professionals will :
- Identify exceptional young leaders amongst previously disadvantaged students and transform them into global-minded citizens by providing both scholarships & travel opportunities.
- Interact with program participants over a period of time.
- Encourage each to become actively involved in self-discovery and improvement
- Stimulate and support the participant’s growth in character and competence.
- Encourage each as they grow and mature, providing support, guidance, and a positive perspective on life.